We comply with the Direct Marketing Association’s “Commitment to Consumer Choice.” We provide our customers with notice of their ability to opt out of information sharing with other marketers. We honor your request not to share your information with other marketers and not to receive our solicitations.
Personal Information We Collect From You Directly
We collect personal information about you in several situations, including when you provide it to us voluntarily. For example, we collect information when you make a purchase online, contact us with questions, provide feedback regarding our products or answer questions about your product interests. You do not have to provide personal information about you, but if you decide not to do so, you may limit the features and services that you are able to access from the Site.
The personal information we may collect includes:
• contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number;
• financial payment information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information;
• account registration information, such as user name, password, and profile information;
• information about your intended use of, or questions about, our products;
• certain other information you may provide to us in your communications or in connection with other products or services;
Information We Collect by Automated Means
We also collect certain information by automated means when you visit our Site, including your internet protocol (“IP”) address; information about your web browser software and version; if you arrived at the Site through a link from a third-party website, the uniform resource locater (“URL”) of the linking page; and your activity on the Site, such as which pages you choose to view, queries you make using our “search function, and other information about your account usage.
Like many companies, we use “cookies,” “web beacons,” and similar technologies on our Site. These technologies allow us to track your use of our Site, recognize you when you return to the Site, or save your preferences. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and to identify the IP address of the computer on which they were opened. The information we obtain in this manner helps us customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content and the products and services we offer through the Site. Web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of our Site’s features and that your decision to decline cookies from our Site may impact your ability to use other websites as well.
We may combine automatically-collected information and the information we collect in our cookies (as described below) with other information we collect about you.
How We Use the Information We Collect About You
We use the personal information we collect about you in the ways described below.
• Contact Us. We will use personal information about you to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through the Site’s “Contact Us” links, or through other areas of our Site.
• Shopping. When you purchase products on our Site, we will use personal information about you to process your purchase, confirm your order, and deliver the items to you.
• Email Newsletters and Promotions. With your permission, we use personal information about you to send you newsletters, exclusive offers and promotions, and product news. We also may use personal information about you to administer our promotions.
• Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Message Boards. We may use personal information about you to enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards.
• Feedback. We may use information you provide to us regarding our products and services, to provide product feedback to our customers on our Site and other material.
• Other Site Features. We may use personal information about you to perform other functions or provide new services that we describe to you at the time of collection or with your consent.
Sharing Site Content With A Friend
You may be able to share certain content from our Site with others by asking us to forward the content. To share information, we ask for the recipient’s and your name and email addresses. When we collect personal information in this way, we will use it to fulfill your request and for no other purpose.
Information We Share
The Company’s various affiliates may share the personal information among themselves. Apart from this sharing, we do not sell or otherwise disclose the personal information we collect about visitors to our Site, except as described below.
• Service Providers. We may share personal information about you with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, such as providing web hosting or database management services, performing analyses, or sending communications for us. We do not authorize service providers to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
• Marketing Partners. In addition, we may share personal information about you with select marketing partners that we believe would be of interest to you. We describe below how you may choose to instruct us not to share personal information about you with our marketing partners.
• Legal Process. We may disclose personal information about you to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other lawful requests for cooperation from government authorities, and to comply with our other legal obligations.
We Provide You Choices
If you prefer not to receive unsolicited commercial email from us, please click here. Finally, you can subscribe to receive marketing offers or solicitations from the Company through email by clicking here. Please note that these requests may take up to 10 days to be effective.
Please note that your request not to receive unsolicited commercial emails from us will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial messages.
If you are a California resident, we will refrain from sharing personal information about you with third parties for their direct marketing purposes if you instruct us to do so. You can tell us your preference by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide on our Site.
Among other safeguards, we use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to help protect transmissions over the internet of your payment card data. You can confirm that SSL is being used by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure Site, the first characters of the Site’s address will change from “http” to “https.” If you are using a web browser or a firewall that does not permit communications through our secure Site, you may not be able to make purchases on our Site.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect personal information about you and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of personal information about you. If you prefer not to transmit your credit card number over the internet, you can contact us using the toll-free number listed on the Site.
We Care About the Safety of Children
The Company cares about the safety of children and the privacy of their personal information. The Site is intended for a general audience and are not designed for children under 13 years old. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our database.
If you would like to learn about how to protect your children online, visit the FTC at: http://www.ftc.gov/kidzprivacy
Third Party Websites
Please note that you may have cookies placed on your computer by third-party websites that refer you to this Site. Although we do not share your personal information with these third party sites, they may be able to link certain non-personally identifiable information we transfer to them with personal information they previously collected from you. Please review the privacy policies of each site you visit to better understand their privacy practices.
The Site is U.S.-based and therefore, information we collect about you may be stored, processed and accessed in the United States. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of personal information about you in the United States.
How to Contact Us
Mail: Max Health Spot, Inc.
P.O Box 27697